Monday, April 7, 2014

Nosy Mafioso Wants to Know...

Photo by Yunhee Kim
Shame and guilt have filled the Mafioso compound at the continuing silence at this blog, and the Don has decreed that we cannot remain dark a minute longer. (He gives me no credit for all my back-breaking labor at Project Mayhem, or my own writing, or my having read six middle grade novels in the last two weeks, but not yet sending questionnaires to the writers to squeeze out every last drop of information...)

In order to mollify the man, I am nosing about in others' bedrooms. My mission? To uncover what is on your nightstand now. For the record, I have just finished The Meaning of Maggie by Megan Jean Sovern (Chronicle, May 2014) am about to plunge into the long-awaited ARC of my pal Tara Dairman's All Four Stars (Putnam/Penguin, July 2014) Can't Wait!

What is on your nightstand now? Do spill. (Photos a bonus!)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, not on my nightstand because I don't read in bed (hey, don't judge me! I would never sleep...). But I just finished HOPE IS A FERRIS WHEEL by Robin Herrera and I'm currently reading SEEING RED by Kathryn Erskine. Others on my TBR shelf include SCHOOLED by Gordon Korman and a couple of YA books, GIVE UP THE GHOST by Megan Crewe and ARCHIVED by Victoria Schwab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just coming to the end of DOROTHY MUST DIE -- which was interesting, but not as good as I hoped it would be, imo.

    On my Kindle, I have samples of THE FALSE PRINCE, THE KINDLING, SKY RAIDERS, and CRUEL BEAUTY. Not sure which one I'll be reading next -- and of course, it's got to grab me in the sample chapters for me to decide to buy it ...

    ReplyDelete

Youse got something to say? Well, say it then. (The Don and I will shoot you... a personal reply, that is. But if we can't find your e-mail, we'll just reply in the comment box.)