Friday, September 27, 2013

The Fiendishly Difficult Middle Grade Mafioso Quizathon: Your Chance to Prove Yourself a Middle Grade Master!

Are you a Middle Grade master? If so, you may be tempted to take my fiendish quiz.

Here are the rules: You have from now till Monday September 30th, 11:59 PM PST to take the quiz and send me the certificate of your results. (Correction: Actually, you don't have to send me the certificate. The Quiz program allows me to see your results! So, just send me an e-mail to gilmartin_michael@yahoo.com, subject line I TOOK THE QUIZ, or leave a comment on the blog). One attempt per entrant, please!

The prize: a $25 gift certificate to a brick and mortar bookstore of your choice (including Barnes and Noble).

Extra prize: For every person you refer to take the quiz (and who mentions your referral in the comments), you will receive the chance of an extra $5, up to a grand total of $50. (i.e. refer 3 people (3 x $5) and, if you win, you would collect $40.

I'm hoping this will work and not have any glitches--this is the first time I've used the ProProf quiz maker. If there are snafus, the quiz will have to be taken down and reworked. But the Don and I are very confident! Good luck, and may the Middle Grade Knowledge be with you!

P.S. After you rock the quiz, head to Project Mayhem to congratulate our three new Mayhemmers!
 

7 comments:

  1. Well I took the quiz, but when I went to download the PDF it said "this type of file may harm your computer." So I didn't download it. Anyway, I got 65/100 but I had to look most of them up! In reality I would have gotten 2 correct and then maybe a few lucky guesses on the true/false and multiple choice. I suppose I'm not all that well read on MG after all. It was fun to take though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I know how it feels like when people try my MG trivia. lol
    Thanks Michael. It was fun.

    ~Akoss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was tough! I only got a 70%! It was fun to see what I knew, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started to take the quiz, but realized I didn't know as much as I thought! Fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I tried, Michael. I knew most of them (I admit I had to look up a few), but then at the end, when I clicked on "submit" I was told my answers were saved. But where?? (So I can't download a certificate if I want to!)

    It was a lot of fun, though. Very challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took the quiz...and stunk, lol! Thought I knew more than that!
    Oh and Nikki Matteson found this quiz (and rocked it!) and referred me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took the quiz and agree with Aeicha, I rocked it, lol! That was a lot of fun!

    :) Nikki Matteson

    ReplyDelete

Youse got something to say? Well, say it then. (The Don and I will shoot you... a personal reply, that is. But if we can't find your e-mail, we'll just reply in the comment box.)