Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm Talking Templeton Tomorrow




...And I know tomorrow's Saturday, and y'all have bigger fish to fry such as weekend family activities and such. But Professor M.G. Mafioso gets to interview the Narrator of this very funny book, and he is a HOOT!!  I'll also be giving away a copy of The Templeton Twins Have An Idea for your very own delectation.

So join me on the morrow, for a quick burst of hilarity. (Or, as the Don's been known to say: "Youse pay me a visit, or else I pay youse a visit." He gets a lot of visitors.) Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if I'll be able to stop by tomorrow, but best of luck. Kids. Soccer. Blah...

    ReplyDelete

Youse got something to say? Well, say it then. (The Don and I will shoot you... a personal reply, that is. But if we can't find your e-mail, we'll just reply in the comment box.)