Thursday, June 16, 2011

When The Don's Away, the Boys Will Play

The Don's beloved Sicily
(Mt. Etna in the background)
Don Vito left yesterday for his annual hols to Sicily. Not that it's been quiet here at the MGM, mind you. Because no sooner had the Don's plane swept off into the skies, then the schoolhouse doors opened and my boys came spilling out, yelling and hollering.

In an effort to protect my sanity and my novel-writing time, and with the Don no longer breathing down my neck, I'm changing my blog schedule over at the main blog. I'll be there on Tuesdays and Fridays, and will continue to post here for Marvelous Middle Grade Monday. This schedule takes effect this minute!

And in case you missed it, I'm giving away a Lands' End Polo shirt over at my other blog. You can enter HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan. We start summer at 10:30 on Friday. I'm not sure it'll be slower. My daughter has to be at swim practice at 7:00.

    ReplyDelete

Youse got something to say? Well, say it then. (The Don and I will shoot you... a personal reply, that is. But if we can't find your e-mail, we'll just reply in the comment box.)